When: Sunday, June 21st, 2009, 6:30pm
Please note the time change
Where: Marin Fencing Academy
@ Hall Middle School
200 Doherty Drive
Tom Tully - (415) 717-8587 or
Richard Vidor - (415) 312-6806
Our 2009 Annual General Membership Meeting is coming up soon, and we urge you to attend. Your participation is important as you must be present to vote.
The two main orders of business will be, 1) the selection of the ten (10) individuals who will represent our division at the USFA Congress in Grapevine, TX and 2) the elections of the Division Officers for the 2009-10 season.
The nominating committee is putting together a list of nominees for the Executive positions of Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer. The names of the cadidates are as follows:
- Chair: Jonathan Jeffries, East Bay Fencers Gym
- Vice Chair: Jim Liebich, En Guard Fencing OR Tom Tully, Marin Fencing Academy
- Secretary: Chloe Soroquere, MTeam Parent
- Treasurer: Edmond Hon, Pannonia Athletic Club
- Nominations will also be accepted from the floor on the day of the meeting. Nominees must be current USFA members and at least 18 years of age.
If you have any questions, please contact the meeting coordinator, Chloe Soroquere, current division secretary, via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 415-668-1788.
We hope to see you at the meeting on Sunday, June 21st at 5:30pm.
Please note that this announcement has been mailed to all registered NorCal members.